THIS POLICY SETS OUT HOW WE WILL TREAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
REGARDING ANY INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY ON THE WEBSITE
We may collect, store and use the following information in the following ways:
- To contact you and we may keep a record of that correspondence
- To alert you to updated information and new services
- A description of data such as (your name, address, job title, organisation or business name and the aspects of our services) will be collected if you subscribe to or content
- A description about your computer and your visits and behaviour of this website such as (IP address, traffic data, location data and website activity, e.g; length of visit)
- This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites, based on your activity
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you, relating to the website
- If we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings
- In connection with fraud prevention and reducing credit risks
CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY
We have made significant investments in our server, database and backup firewall technologies as precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may choose to instruct us to not process your personal data from marketing purposes by email at any time. You may also instruct us to review, edit or terminate all information stored at Mulberry Waste Limited by contact email@example.com at any time.